Tel. 0808 1000 121
Email. [email protected]
The Wheelhouse, Bond's Mill, Bristol Road, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire. GL10 3RF.
© Copyright – All rights reserved - Service Charge Associates Limited 2019
Regulated by RICS
Service Charge Consultants + Chartered Surveyors + M&E Engineers + Commercial Property Advisors
• Accuracy of financial accounting.
• Compliance with service contract provisions and charging mechanisms.
• Prospects for potential efficiency opportunities and economies.
• Cost benefit assessments.
• Tendering and market testing.
• Appropriateness of cost recovery, application of service charge caps and apportionments.
• Consideration of alternative courses of action.
• Proactivity in fulfilling lease obligations.
• Timeliness (and accuracy of) budgets, certificates and other information.
• Transparency, communication and consultation.
• Sinking / reserve fund collections.
• Consistent use of cost codes.
• Explanation of cost variances and clarity of information provided.
If your building seems to cost more than you feel it should or you would value a "health check" to assess how the service charge is being managed, a service charge audit will help provide a detailed appraisal.
Our service charge audits assess and comment on: