Tel. 0808 1000 121
Email. [email protected]
The Wheelhouse, Bond's Mill, Bristol Road, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire. GL10 3RF.
© Copyright – All rights reserved - Service Charge Associates Limited 2019
Regulated by RICS
Service Charge Consultants + Chartered Surveyors + M&E Engineers + Commercial Property Advisors
Whether you are looking to start up a new service charge regime or overhaul an existing one, we can assist in providing you with technical advice, including:
• Due diligence surveys,
• Service contracts and procurement,
• Service charge budgets and accounting,
• Service charge certificates,
• Planned maintenance,
• Sinking funds and cash flow planning,
• RICS code compliance,
• Management fee levels and scope,
• Tenant meetings and consultation,
• Transition management and planning.
We have over 60 years experience in advising on service charge related matters and a team of qualified engineers and surveyors to work with you and your property team.
We also collect rents for landlords and tenants with sub-tenanted space. In addition to collecting the principal rent, we review costs to ensure that the insurance cover is appropriate and competitive, electricity recharges correct and service charges are properly accounted.